Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wall of Mirrors

Profile and one of the windows which is reflected in the wall of mirrors

The empty space - how will it be filled?

Tonight Carol and I installed a wall of little mirrors on one of our bedroom walls. We purposefully left one space empty. What should we place in this empty space?

We could place another circle mirror with a velvet background to match the bed cover.

We could build a small platform and place a pot with a plant in it.

We could add a picture.

We could add a fire bell.

We could use staples the color of the wall and add flowers.

We could change the object in this space monthly to demonstrate our changing spirits.

Let me know if you have an idea.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one more mirror for you, just waiting, lonely in deep despair, to be picked up. I am sure it will complete you, make you whole again and will be happy to meet his peers.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home