Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Air Conditioning



This is a device that will change your entire relationship with your apartment. For the last month or so it got warmer, I began to feel uncomfortable in my apartment. It was annoying to have such a great apartment, but to be sticky in it and therefore want to always leave. The only issue is fighting over the ideal temperature with my wife. We have both agreed to leave the bedroom ceiling fan on full blast. The arguments ensue and eventual compromises are negotiated over the best temperature and fan speed of the living room AC.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home