Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Shrine to Henry






Today I visited my family in Connecticut for a "reunion." When I arrived at the restaurant, I realized it was actually a "celebration of henry" party that my mom had planned. There was a table with pics of me through the years and balloons with congratulations. A cake was brought which had an old picture of me imprinted on it.

I was really a cute kid until high school then I had a few years of looking pretty bad with braces and acne. Thankfully that resolved.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home