Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

rasmus visit

My old friend Rasmus came to visit from Essen last night. We used to play civ together at till's and drink. I guess what I remember most about him was that he would stay until we drank all the beer then he would go home and that was that. We knew to keep the fridge stocked if we planned on a long game of civ.

Today he looked very similar to 6 years ago. He is still very political, I would say with a radical prowar leftist filosophy. He is still smoking tobacco. Now he is content with his life as a teacher in Essen and prefers Essen to Dortmund.

He spent some time telling me about Rock am Ring. I think he really enjoyed that. One day if I live again in Germany, I will go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home