Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tomiwa's Gamenight




















A hearty thanks to Tomiwa for hosting another great night of drinking, socializing and playing games at his great Harlem homestead. My favorite game this night was twister and I believe I walked away as the champ, although I cheated as much as a prime time wrestler.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a lot of cheating, mostly directed at me! But, don't forget, I LET you win at arm wrestling. Until we meet again...MUWHAAAAAA!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Henry NYC said...

Anytime, anyplace... your arm will go down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home