Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The bank vault


Today I went to my safe deposit box. You would think that it should be quiet and peaceful in such a place. I had already obtained the box and was going to one of the private rooms. As the door was shutting I heard:

"Get it! Get it!" Then loud banging noises. "You kill it!" A man and woman's voice. There was a very loud disturbance. Things didn't seem right.

I exited and found the man in one room and the woman in another. They were both tense. Then I heard, "You kill it! He can't." I looked at the prey and responded, "No. He needs to learn how to be a man."

Cockroach.

So this incident made me ask myself, just how tough are our securtiy personnel who we trust with our person and property. Please comment at the survey link.

http://www.blogpoll.com/poll/view_Poll.php?type=java&poll_id=56594

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home