Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

ABS CLASS INSTRUCTOR


My abs class instructor was friendly and spoke with me after class for a while about his musical, which would soon be produced. Carol came around and was ready to go. He asked why she didn't come and she mentioned many reasons she thought the class was not for her. Then I said that the reason this class was great is because the instructor just shouts out every now and then. He suggested that maybe it was his Tourette's. The Carol said that the shouting is what I missed because I was no longer in the Army.

Then he exited quickly. What was he moving away from? Survey says....
http://www.freeblogpoll.com/view_poll.php?poll_id=31187

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home