Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Confused Schedules


I am thinking that the schedules of certain apartment staff are somewhat mixed up. For instance I was exiting a friend's apartment around 11P this evening and there was no doorman there. It was cold and windy. As I was approaching the door I viewed a woman who needed two attempts to open the door because of the wind. One big strong doorman working at 11P would have solved that issue. In addition as I was entering my apartment around 8A, the custodian was mopping the floor in front of the elevator. I think this should have been done much earlier in the day.

Considering the crazy hours New Yorkers keep I think that the maintenance staff should be there during the day and the doormen should be there all hours especially at night, if even for a security issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home