Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Water

Water is always a big travel theme for Carol and I.

We were walking by the Brandenburgertor and overheard three elderly women in a group, obviously from the south in the states from their manner and accent.

One said, "that water is gassy, but boy does it do the job."

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe people in this country pay so much for water. You don't get it for free in restaurants, and when you order it, it is often bottled water in small 250 mL bottles...so to get a second glass of water you have to order a new bottle. Complete rip-off. Especially if you are a water addict like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home