Henry in NYC

I am a relatively new addition to the NYC scene. This is my story of growing here. This blog is dedicated to my NYC experience, no matter how trivial some parts of it might be.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shoe shopping

Today I went shoe shopping with Carol at the Gortz. The lady who helped me was entirely friendly and full of product knowledge. She accompanied us to the cash register and made sure everything was doen perfectly.

I told Carol that she must work on commission. Carol disagreed and said that shoe shopping in Germany is simply better.

After asking, we found out that she really does work on commission. Even so, she provided much better service than any shoe store I have visited in America. Are their role models Al Bundy in the states?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home